Availability

DisneyDotts

Mouseketeer
So I’m waiting on my SSR resale to close. Thinking it will close in December.....do you think there will be availability in May for a studio stay? I know SSR doesn’t fill up too fast but just wondering about the 4-5 month mark.

Dorothy

May isn't as busy as other months. End of May might be harder than middle of May. But studios are hard to book if you are under seven months out. If you plan on a one bedroom, you'll have a better chance of booking.

Thanks for the information everyone. It will just be the fiancé and I, if a studio is available it will be perfect. Now I just have to figure out if I want to splurge on point on a 1 bed or not. Granted if studios aren’t available I have no choice. Decisions, Decisions. Lol. Hopefully the next month of closing goes by fast!!

Thanks for the information everyone. It will just be the fiancé and I, if a studio is available it will be perfect. Now I just have to figure out if I want to splurge on point on a 1 bed or not. Granted if studios aren’t available I have no choice. Decisions, Decisions. Lol. Hopefully the next month of closing goes by fast!!
if you splurge on a 1BR, you'll be looking for a second contract very shortly. You won't ever want to go back to another studio.

If you are planning to stay at SSR, there will be no problem with availability.
For now, they will be starting the refurbishment later in 2019 and I would think this will effect SSR availability some. I would think they would take a whole building out of use to do the refurbishment.

if you splurge on a 1BR, you'll be looking for a second contract very shortly. You won't ever want to go back to another studio.

Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of. We have another timeshare, so I was initially planning to bank every other year and stay off site the years we don’t stay on property. I’m just worried that I will get super spoiled with staying on site more. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts