Availability of standard view studio's at AKV?

Bobby Pic

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a studio at AKV for May 1-8 of 2014. Thanks to response to my post several days ago I learned there are no value studio's available. I was wondering how many standard view studio's are available at AKV? It looks like it may be early July before I get points loaded and am able to make my reservation. That will be just under 10 months and I am sure hoping standard views are still available. What are my chances?

At 10 months at that time of year I would think that your chances would be excellent, particularly at Kidani (which we love).

Both standard and savanna view are readily available for that time of year at 7 months out. You will not have any problem getting a room if you call to reserve any time between July 1 and October 1.

Both standard and savanna view are readily available for that time of year at 7 months out. You will not have any problem getting a room if you call to reserve any time between July 1 and October 1.

Thanks for the response. I am new and learning as I go and I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help me.

got one for July 3 - for this year - BLT was gone and like the bargain that value and standard are at AKV.

now mind is AKL/Jambo House - like it better for studios - since the hotel is right there.

now the value rooms were gone - but standard view was available at both places.

it was strange - expected that week to be gone when first made the BLT reservations - it was after 7 month time - BLT was wide open so were most of the others - got July 4 (though that would be MK EHM night - wrong it will be July 3.)

went back in around 10 days and everything was gone. was surprised to say the least. so glad found AKV has room for me on July 3.

Those value rooms at Jambo are usually scooped up pretty quickly at the 11 month mark, especially the studios. You may find a day or two here and there before the 7 month mark. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe there are only 18 value studios. We are going around that same timeframe for 11 nights and thankfully I was able to book all eleven nights in a value studio but booked literally at the 11 month mark. (Sorry! :() There will be be standard view studios available in July for sure. Truthfully we like Kidani much better than Jambo, but with the points we are burning through at Thanksgiving this year in a one bedroom with the kids, we wanted to save some points for our Spring 2014 trip by staying in a value studio since it will be just the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter