availability of fall fantasy

sbbaer

Earning My Ears
We have been on DCL and now we are starting to plan our first trip to WDW. We want to stay at the Poly or AKL this September. Are there fall fantasy or fall fantasy plus rates? Are fall fantasy rates available for deluxe or concierge rooms?

Thank you!

Fall Fantasy at WDW is a package deal this year. You get the room and ultimate park hopper passes and a character breakfast each morning. We did have this booked for our trip this year (Contemporary Tower) and it was a savings over just the value season rate for the room and passes. However, we later found the rates listed at mousesavers.com gave a better deal than the package. You might want to check that out as well.

There are two different packages offered as "fall fantasy", one from central reservations, and the other by the DCL.

The DCL packages DOES NOT include the nifty coupon book or the breakfasts each morning during your resort stay. I can tell you from experience :(

We stayed at the PO in '99 with the FF resort only package. We had a blast and enjoyed all the perks of the package. Last year we did the 4-day cruise, 5 days at the GF. When we asked for our coupon book and about our breakfasts...the DCL rep in the lobby looked at me like I was crazy. The GF treated us like second-class citizens, none of our room requests were honored...needless to say, we learned our lesson!

My advice, book the cruise with the cruise people, Book your hotels with CR.

And yes, we are going back this year.
;)

-Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter