Autoslash and online check in - Alamo

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Right now I have a car reserved with Alamo through Autoslash - when I sign in to the Alamo website - it doesn't show the reservation, but when I go to check in online I can put the reservation # in and it seems to let me check in (at least I got to the part asking for driver information, etc). Will this work so that I can avoid stopping at the counter?

Right now I have a car reserved with Alamo through Autoslash - when I sign in to the Alamo website - it doesn't show the reservation, but when I go to check in online I can put the reservation # in and it seems to let me check in (at least I got to the part asking for driver information, etc). Will this work so that I can avoid stopping at the counter?

I haven't used Autoslash, but for what it's worth, when I reserve Alamo through Costco, I use the Alamo reservation number Costco gives me for online checkin and skip the counter. Sorry but I can't be sure if yours will work the same way, but it is one data point for booking through a 3rd party.

I'm pretty sure you can skip the counter. I'm picking up my car tomorrow, I printed out the confirmation and plan on skipping the counter. I'll check back in and let you know how it goes.

I'm pretty sure you can skip the counter. I'm picking up my car tomorrow, I printed out the confirmation and plan on skipping the counter. I'll check back in and let you know how it goes.

Once you do online checkin there is another step to print out a form with a bar code to skip the counter. I can't tell from your post if you did that.

Once you do online checkin there is another step to print out a form with a bar code to skip the counter. I can't tell from your post if you did that.
Oops, yes that's what I meant. I printed out the form with the bar code.

Great! Thank you so much!

I have never heard of autoslash. So I can go on there and compare rental cars (which I did yesterday) and book with them without any issues?
I usually have good luck with Costco but looking for car in February in FLL and autoslash was $100+ less than any other sites I frequent.
Thank you.

I have never heard of autoslash. So I can go on there and compare rental cars (which I did yesterday) and book with them without any issues?
I usually have good luck with Costco but looking for car in February in FLL and autoslash was $100+ less than any other sites I frequent.
Thank you.
And they will keep looking for cheaper rentals until your rental date, so you can cancel and rebook at the better rate.

Just wanted to check in to let you know there were no issues and everything went smoothly with our rental car. We went to the midsize aisle and there were lots of choices. We chose a Kia Soul, but there were sedans, pick-up trucks, and minivans as well.

And they will keep looking for cheaper rentals until your rental date, so you can cancel and rebook at the better rate.

Thank you. So I can and should book directly with autoslash and it does look lime they give refunds, which to me is important if I see a better fare.

Thank you so much!

Just wanted to check in to let you know there were no issues and everything went smoothly with our rental car. We went to the midsize aisle and there were lots of choices. We chose a Kia Soul, but there were sedans, pick-up trucks, and minivans as well.
Awesome! Thank you for coming back and posting your experience. Have a great vacation!

I booked a rental with auto slash with Alamo but canceled and rebooked with enterprise, quick and easy refund on my credit card. I rebooked due to for free spouse driving with enterprise and a cheaper rate

I have an Alamo rental that I got through autoslash. I was able to check in online today. I also found a thread on here with a link and instructions on how to be able to skip the counter at MCO. It worked and I was able to input all info and print skip the counter barcode and ticket.

I have an Alamo rental that I got through autoslash. I was able to check in online today. I also found a thread on here with a link and instructions on how to be able to skip the counter at MCO. It worked and I was able to input all info and print skip the counter barcode and ticket.

Hi can you post that link/thread about avoiding the counter? thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter