Autographs

We do photo cards, we send them to costco to get printed, they're pretty quality. The only problem we've ran into is non-face characters sometimes rub their costume over the signature slightly...WinniethePooh.jpgSnowWhite.jpgAriel2.jpg

We did the frame for my Mom, when we did the 4 generation trip and gave her the photo with the 4 of us in front of the castle.

We've done this.
Also a pillowcase, with a quote from Walt embroidered on it, "It All Started With A Mouse....."
Also a T-Shirt
And I haven't done it myself but I saw someone do this with a pair of white Keds

We've done this too. It was at least 5, 6 years ago (when Frozen first came out, it was brand new with adding them in it) and the Characters got a huge kick out of reading about themselves.

In addition to these things above, we've done
Regular autograph books bought over the counter
Custom made autograph books (printed pages from designs found here on The Dis)
White wooden initial letter
Large glow in the dark Vinylmation Mickey (back when they still made the thing)

I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm rather glad DGD has outgrown this and we no longer have to come up with ideas I'm flat out of new ones
Wow! You've done lots of cool stuff! I think I would have given up looking for new ideas a long time ago. I don't have the energy to come up with different ideas each time. Ha!

I agree that it's nice to be moving out of the autograph phase too. My kids really don't care much about meeting the characters either. It's nice to spend our time on rides instead of meeting characters. Occasionally one of them might surprise me though, by wanting to see a favorite character. However, they do like finding the characters that haven't signed our book yet. But it's more about completing our book than the meet!

Our favorite was the large blank Mickey vinylmation. A little clunky to carry around but makes a great decoration piece at home.

We have also broight a Shutterfly photo book with pics of the kids and the characters from past trips. The characters loved it. For characters we hadn’t met before, I added in a few pages with just random Disney images.

Someone here has also posted about taking a white backpack for characters to sign and I thought that was cool.

Have fun!

Last year my DS graduated from college and I lucked out and found a stuffed autograph graduation Mickey on ebay. His GF also went along -her first trip and I found her a smaller Minnie Mouse that was completely white. I just searched on Amazon and I found it, reasonably priced, and shipped free. It was from Japan though so it took a couple of weeks to get. They had so much fun with those.

We did the frame for my Mom, when we did the 4 generation trip and gave her the photo with the 4 of us in front of the castle.

We've done this.
Also a pillowcase, with a quote from Walt embroidered on it, "It All Started With A Mouse....."
Also a T-Shirt
And I haven't done it myself but I saw someone do this with a pair of white Keds

We've done this too. It was at least 5, 6 years ago (when Frozen first came out, it was brand new with adding them in it) and the Characters got a huge kick out of reading about themselves.

In addition to these things above, we've done
Regular autograph books bought over the counter
Custom made autograph books (printed pages from designs found here on The Dis)
White wooden initial letter
Large glow in the dark Vinylmation Mickey (back when they still made the thing)

I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm rather glad DGD has outgrown this and we no longer have to come up with ideas I'm flat out of new ones

The initial letter sounds interesting-how did that turn out?

Last year my DS graduated from college and I lucked out and found a stuffed autograph graduation Mickey on ebay. His GF also went along -her first trip and I found her a smaller Minnie Mouse that was completely white. I just searched on Amazon and I found it, reasonably priced, and shipped free. It was from Japan though so it took a couple of weeks to get. They had so much fun with those.

The initial letter sounds interesting-how did that turn out?
Nice. Really quite similar to the photo matt. You have to use the xfine point Sharpie though, so not the click versions. At least the letter we found wasn't large enough for the click style. But I wanted an already white letter, and my choices were limited. Others may have better options if they a, live in bigger cities or b, are willing to paint their own letters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!