Autograph Books

We do something a little different. My kids have the Disney's Who's Who book that gives many of the characters info. While in line to meet the characters we read a little about that character and have them sign their page. If we already have that character then we just show them that they already signed. We love this book because it costs about the same as an autograph book and we only need one. We take it every time we go and the kids take turns getting autographs. My kids are 14, 10 and 8. We've been doing it since the oldest was 3. We've had to update our book since they've added more characters over the years but they all still love it. It provides great character interaction as well. I remember meeting Cinderella's step sisters and they literally crossed out all the "bad" stuff written about them and wrote in "good" things. We also head over to kenny the pirate's website and check out good questions to ask the characters.

My daughter loved getting signatures during her first trip (age 3). She keeps telling me that she wants to do another autograph book when we go back... she doesn't know we are going in December.

We do something a little different. My kids have the Disney's Who's Who book that gives many of the characters info. While in line to meet the characters we read a little about that character and have them sign their page. If we already have that character then we just show them that they already signed. We love this book because it costs about the same as an autograph book and we only need one. We take it every time we go and the kids take turns getting autographs. My kids are 14, 10 and 8. We've been doing it since the oldest was 3. We've had to update our book since they've added more characters over the years but they all still love it. It provides great character interaction as well. I remember meeting Cinderella's step sisters and they literally crossed out all the "bad" stuff written about them and wrote in "good" things. We also head over to kenny the pirate's website and check out good questions to ask the characters.
I've never heard of the Disney's Who's Who book ... I'll have to check it out! Sounds like a really fun idea and great way to do it for families with multiple kids! Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!