Austria & Czech Republic

disneytraveler

<font color=purple>will the real celeb please step
:goodvibes I am leaving Tuesday:wizard: Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and photos of this adventure.:wizard: :)

Have a wonderful journey! We leave for Germany in three weeks--can hardly wait!

We will be going on your adventure next October. Be sure to share your experience upon your return!

Have fun!

We have made our reservations to go to Austria and the Czech Republic for next August (16th). Can't wait to hear your report. We are celebrating our 40th anniversary and one daughter's college graduation and the other's acceptance into graduate school. :yay:

I was unable to open all of your pictures on shutterfly. The ones I saw are very nice. I am sure that you had a great time and I am looking forward to our trip.:goodvibes

Iam back. I had a wonderful time:goodvibes Thank you Kim and Alex !:) When i get my thoughts together i will start a report. I took plenty of photos and now i just need them to be developed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter