Australia 2010 - Feb 13-22 anyone?

margie100

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We just booked the Feb 13, 2010 Australia trip for our family of three. Our son will be 6-1/2 when we go. Is anyone else planning to be on that trip? (The early booking rate was still available when we signed up.)

--Margie

How exciting for you! Tell me, whereabouts does the trip go? February is a little bit of a wet time of year, but it should be nice and warm.

If it is anything like February this year it is gonna be VERY VERY hot. We were in the 100-120 range with high humidity for much of that time. It was also from the 8th of February that the Victorian Bushfires started killing scores of people.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2009/02/08/2485362.htm

I'm not sure where this tour goes but as an Aussie living in Sydney I would NOT recommend this time of year to travel anywhere in Australia really. It will be HOT in Sydney, Melbourne...and stinking hot in Adelaide...and hot and wet in the tropics and Northern Territory.

September October is the best time to travel in Australia. Wildflowers in Western Australia and generally beautiful weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter