Aussie Scrapbooker coming to California - HELP

AussieDisneyMad

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,
I am coming to Sthn California in April with my family.

We are mainly going to be in the Anaheim area - but do have a rental car.

What I am after is ANY & ALL good scrapbook stores in the vicinity that you know of. I have been putting a "little" extra aside each week so that I can splurge on products when I am in your great country (you have not only so much more to offer but even with our lousy exchange rate the products that I purchase will be cheaper than the USA products sold here in Australia). Scrapbooking has only just started to take off down here - even though I have been avidly at it since 94 when I first saw it (in the US of course).

Can you help with some names/addresses of good s/book stores in the Anaheim locale? I would be extremely grateful. I feel pretty bummed that from what I understand there are no scrapbook conventions on while I am there (my hubby must have had something to do with that LOL:D )
Anyway thanks
Tracy (only 40 days to go now)

Tracy-

Try www.lsslinks.com They have a map you can click on and list lots of scrapbook stores in that area. I have not been to Anaheim in a long time, so personally, I don't know what scrapbook stores are there.

Hope that helps,
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter