Aussie Couple at Knotts Scary Farm Oct 8th

redkop1969

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say to the lady I met at the Boo Fest at Knotts who asked as an Australian what the hell was that desert and as an English person I had no idea, hope you and your husband had a great time at all the maze's, hopefully you thought the depths was good as we did. Enjoy the rest of your trip

Hey...hi. That would be me.
We had the best time and I’m here now dreaming of our next Halloween adventure.
It will be awhile with all the stuff going on in the world but we’re dreaming of 2022..
LA Comicon again and Knotts Scary Farm. Then onto Orlando for the Halloweens there.
Thank you for your advice that night..so. Much. Fun...

Thats so cool, yes we should have been there a couple of weeks ago, 1st time in 15 years we couldn't go. Hopefully next year an maybe we will bump into you again and wonder what the hell the deserts are !!!!

I doubt Australia will have international travel by then..we can’t even travel interstate right now. We have just emerged from a 16 week lockdown because our state was a little naughty 😜.
That’s why we’re setting our sights on 2022.
Question for you...
Are there any Halloween nights in Florida that rival Knotts? we had a ball at the others but Knotts was definitely the best.

Busch Howl o Scream is probably as good as you will get, we find it so much better than Horror nights that side.

We have regional lock downs at the moment, who knows if we can get back into the USA next year !!!

you too, Howl o Scream do have a dinner package as well, you get in the mazes and hour early, so worth it

Well we certainly have plenty of time to save...and because of restrictions, nothing to spend our money on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!