Aunty's Beach Club

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
I am at Aulani for the third week of August and I would love to hear other DISers experience. Was it often closed because of overcrowding? How long does check in take in the morning? Any little bits of wisdom on how to best utilize this resource would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

We went last May. It was never closed at any time of day because of overcrowding. Check-in was always dependent on how many people were there, but it never took more than 10 minutes. The first time takes the longest as you have to fill out a lot of info. After that, it's easy.

We utilized only in the evening when my wife and I wanted to eat at Ama Ama or some other nice place. The kids really liked it. Even the older ones (12 & 11 at the time).

Last time we were there around Halloween and a couple of the premium activities for Aunty's filled up fast, but there was never a problem with overcrowding on the regular drop off service.

They will have a bunch of themed rooms for the kids to play in and there is a movie room too. My son absolutely enjoys going. There are plenty of cast members to supervise too.

When we went, my wife and I dropped off our son during the day twice for just 60-90 minutes. And then for one evening after giving him an early dinner so we could have date night at AMA AMA. Worked out great! Most of the parents seemed to have the same idea.

Can you sign up in advance for activities, after registering and before filling out all the paperwork, or on day of only? Thanks.

Can you sign up in advance for activities, after registering and before filling out all the paperwork, or on day of only? Thanks.
I got an invite to register the kids already so I know that can be done beforehand.

Are you allowed to leave the property? I've heard people on here mention that the 4 Seasons or another nice resort is right next door where Aulani shares a lagoon. Any recommendations for nice restaurants there?

Are you allowed to leave the property? I've heard people on here mention that the 4 Seasons or another nice resort is right next door where Aulani shares a lagoon. Any recommendations for nice restaurants there?

If I remember, you leave your cell phone number when you register. We always told the CMs where we would be regardless but we were always on property. I haven't dined at the Four Seasons. But honestly, I'd take a pizza and a lounge chair as a date night.

I got an invite to register the kids already so I know that can be done beforehand.

You can do a pre-registration between 2 days and 90 days before you check-in and then you finalize the registration when you go to Aunty's, which includes taking a photo of you and anyone else authorized to pick up your child.

For the premium activities, they usually start sign-ups on the day of the event, first come, first serve. Sometimes they will have a registration desk open outside of Aunty's before Aunty's opens up. But they don't do online reservations like an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!