Aulani

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to do Hawaii next year. Had some logistic issues but think we can go in early September, yay! Never been that time of year! How is Hawaii in September?

Also, post construction where would you stay for pool or ocean view?

Thanks!

Weather is pretty much the same year round. Variance is within 10 degrees.
Check the Aulani Rooms and Views thread for input on rooms and pics with views.

I'd say I'd be down with pool view. Same views as ocean view (for the most part) just lower floors.

I went in September last year and am going again this year. It's great because schools are generally back in session so occupancy (and therefore rates) are down.

Funny... I don't think in terms of rates anymore, just points!

I went in September last year and am going again this year. It's great because schools are generally back in session so occupancy (and therefore rates) are down.

Yeah, I was thinking while school is in session will be quieter. Didn't think of September being a lower point season!

Would love an update after you go this September. Thinking construction will be finished. Do you take tours? What do you do for meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter