• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani - What are the chances of an upgrade?

Soccerluvinmama

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow DVC members!

We are going to be heading to Aulani in a few weeks and will be taking a friend of my daughter with us. We are currently booked for a one bedroom villa, which will be just fine for the 4 of us. I'm wondering though, what are the chances of a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom, if one is available. Has anyone ever had their stay upgraded, free of charge?

:beach:

Hello fellow DVC members! We are going to be heading to Aulani in a few weeks and will be taking a friend of my daughter with us. We are currently booked for a one bedroom villa, which will be just fine for the 4 of us. I'm wondering though, what are the chances of a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom, if one is available. Has anyone ever had their stay upgraded, free of charge? :beach:

I've never heard of complimentary upgrades using DVC points. Maybe someone has. If it does happen I think it's very rare. I have heard of them letting you switch to a 2 bedroom, if it's available, using the extra points required. They pull the points from your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter