Aulani Villas & Views -- REVISED 07/22/2017

Looking for some help...I booked a room for a friend and said I would put in a room request. They asked for the building on the right as you are coming in the building. Does anyone know the building name and/or number? Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for some help...I booked a room for a friend and said I would put in a room request. They asked for the building on the right as you are coming in the building. Does anyone know the building name and/or number? Thanks!
As you enter the building from the drive-up, Waianae Tower is to the right and Ewa Tower is to the left. You can look at post #1 of this thread to see a map with room numbers in each of those towers.

Currently staying in OV studio, 672. Requested (called member services) highest floor possible ending in 72, 78 or 84. Would have preferred a higher floor but the view is good. Impressed with how soundproof the patio doors are, can’t hear the pool noise at all in the room.

IMG_1434.jpegIMG_1447.jpeg

We have friends staying at Aulani on our points. Do they need to pay for parking if they are using our points? I looked on the Aulani website and it looks like as long as they book on points even member guests get free parking.

Last edited:

We have friends staying at Aulani on our points. Do they need to pay for parking if they are using our points? I looked on the Aulani website and it looks like as long as they book on points even member guests get free parking.
Correct as long as the stay is booked with points there is not a charge for parking. I believe you can have 2 cars on your points reservation for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter