Aulani Studio for 3 Nights in October - Should I rent or Book at 7 Months?

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I am planning a stay at Aulani 3 nights post cruise next October 2020. We would like to stay in a studio. Is there good availability in the beginning of the month? Other than standard view, we don’t really care what view we get.

You should be fine, except for maybe a standard view. Ocean view rooms are usually the easiest to come by. We’ve gone 3 separate times in July/August and never had a problem getting anywhere between 14-21 nights in an ocean view studio at the 7 month mark. I would imagine the same would be true for early October. Obviously you've got the holiday weekend early in the month, but even so I'd imagine you'll be ok at the 7 month mark.

You should be fine, except for maybe a standard view. Ocean view rooms are usually the easiest to come by. We’ve gone 3 separate times in July/August and never had a problem getting anywhere between 14-21 nights in an ocean view studio at the 7 month mark. I would imagine the same would be true for early October. Obviously you've got the holiday weekend early in the month, but even so I'd imagine you'll be ok at the 7 month mark.
What holiday would that be? We would be checking in Sat 10/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!