• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani storage ?? 2 bedroom dedicated

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
Are there closets large enough to store luggage? 5 adults and one child with at least 1 large suitcase each and maybe a couple of carryons.

There is a massive closet in the main ensuite, a bit smaller one in the 2nd bedroom plus another in the living area. Also the powder room near the front door is pretty roomy as well.

Also, the Aulani beds have enough clearance so that luggage can be stored underneath the beds.

Also, the Aulani beds have enough clearance so that luggage can be stored underneath the beds.

Great! Maybe I can get everyone to unpack and put the suitcases up. Drives me crazy when they try to "live out if their suitcases" and stuff is all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter