Aulani starlight hui

cal2net

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what night this is held? Trying to figure out a schedule of what we'd like to do & don't want to miss the show. We will be kinda of flexible but would like to have some idea.

Can anyone tell me what night this is held? Trying to figure out a schedule of what we'd like to do & don't want to miss the show. We will be kinda of flexible but would like to have some idea.

Last week it was on Mondays and Thursdays, but it sounds like it changes sometimes.

That at least gives us an idea. I knew that it probably changes as needed but wanted some idea at least. We arrive on a Thursday so hopefully we may be able to see it our first evening.

It's always on Monday and Thursday at 8. Always has been, unless there is some sort of event happening on the lawn and in that case would be changed to the day after or before. But that is very rare, and would appear in the weekly Ewa if it were the case.

Oh so sad to hear this. I will becoming off a ten day cruise and have just one night in aulani-a Friday night. Boo.

It was on Monday and Thursday last week when we were there.

Pre show was listed to start at 7:30, with an actual start time of 8.

Tip: People line up at the doors that go out to the lawn early. We got there at 7:15, and were towards the front with our mat, maybe 4 rows back. I would get there a little earlier if you want to be front and center.

The performance was amazing! Great show!!

If you're there, please don't miss this. Wonderful show - and free. The dancing with the characters after the show was impulsive and free-spirited. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

We are at Aulani this week and watched the Starlight Hui tonight (Wednesday). I guess it was early because of the 4th of July on Thursday.
Great show!

Oh so sad to hear this. I will becoming off a ten day cruise and have just one night in aulani-a Friday night. Boo.

You can watch the outdoor movie which is on Fridays. Make sure you grab towels from the pool because it actually gets cool at night

Is there any way to watch the Starlit Hui from a chair rather than sitting on the ground? DSis has bad knees and getting up and down from the ground would be tough. Or do any balconies have a good view? Maybe we could request a room that would allow us to watch from our balcony?

Is there any way to watch the Starlit Hui from a chair rather than sitting on the ground? DSis has bad knees and getting up and down from the ground would be tough. Or do any balconies have a good view? Maybe we could request a room that would allow us to watch from out balcony?

They had about 20 chairs available when we were there, first come, first serve.

Does anybody know if it is possible to take a wheelchair out on the lawn? My oldest DS uses one and wants to see the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter