Aulani - so excited!

tigger3311967

Earning My Ears
We are headed to Aulani in February. Just found out that a friend is going to give us buddy passes so we can fly to LA to visit family for a couple of days before heading to Hawaii. This means we only have to pay the airfare to get from LA to Honolulu! Woohoo!!:cool1: Love the idea that it won't cost us as much money!

That is great news!!!

I want to go next year, but the airfare for 5 from NJ is outrageous....like $4500.

My sister works for one of the airlines but I do not think buddy passes for 5 will be an option.

Have a wonderful trip and report back.

:thumbsup2

That's awesome! I just went to Aulani for character breakfast with my FI and it was so gorgeous!

Congrats!
Love FF tickets and companion fare tickets! :thumbsup2They make vacations soooooo much better. We especially love free first-class!

Susan, We will be there Feb. 11-18. How about you?

Very close to the same time 9th to the 16th. I'm celebrating my Big 50 B-day on the 12th and I'm bring 4 friends so far, maybe two more for a total of 7. I think there are a few of us Dis'er going about the same time.

Might have to have Dis meet at the one of the Bar's for a hawaiian beverage....

My DH and I will be at Aulani from the 16th to the 21st! Tomorrow we will be double digits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter