Aulani Resort Excursions

MusicRaven

Live - Laugh - Love
My husband and I are planning a trip to Hawaii for our 30th Anniversary. We are DVC members and plan to stay at Aulani. We really want to see as much as we can. I'm big time into photography. So sight seeing is our main goal. Has anyone done any of the Aulani Resort Excursions? Any recommendations or tips? We really want to get the most for our money.

Haven't done any specific photo excursions there. Hawaii is a photographer's delight. Excellent photo opportunities everywhere you look. Once you've exhausted yourself at Aulani, rent a car and go for a drive around the less populated part of the island. You find yourself stopping frequently for pictures.

I second what @OKW Lover said....you won’t have any trouble finding photo subjects!! As a matter of fact, I found the limit of how many photos you can have in your “tray” for a Shutterfly photo book!! (It’s 999, and there’s NOT room for one more!! LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter