Aulani reservations at 7 months out

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
What is current experience with reserving 2 bedroom at Aulani at the 7 month mark? We are wanting to go the beginning of June next summer before our DD reports to the Air Force but can't reserve until the 7 month mark.

This likely doesn't help you but we booked at the 7 month mark to go next Jan/Feb 2014 for 8 days, all categories appeared to be available to us. I chose a dedicated 2 bedroom pool view because I heard the view is nice and I decided to save the points required for an ocean view.:)

We weren't able to get into a standard view room at Aulani at seven months for April 2012. We had to upgrade to an Island view, which cost us 20 more points over the five nights. But it was a wonderful resort and totally worth it. I hear the pool view rooms are the best.

We're going 12/21 - 1/2 (this winter) and was able to get a dedicated 2BR Garden Island View. We are paying for two nights on cash (12/30 and 12/31). Otherwise, we got the other 10 on points at 7 months.

If we can do that, I'd say anyone as a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter