• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Poolview Rooms, Long Wing Ewa Building?

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
I would like to request 5th Floor, since I understand that the higher up the floor, the "less" chance of pool noise. With that being said, has anyone stayed in the following rooms? We be staying in a 2 BR L/O.

Long Wing Ewa Building:
570, 572
576, 578
582, 584

Ewa Building
552, 554
556, 558

Wainae Building
508, 510

I have already seen lovely pics posted of 5th floor 504,506 of the Wainae Building.

Much thanks if anyone has stayed in one of these rooms and been happy with the views!:):):thumbsup2

Surprising that no one has stayed in any of these rooms or cares to comment on their view?:confused3:confused3

Thanks in advance if anyone has stayed in any of these rooms!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Thank you for mentioning that! One of two of the were there!

I appreciate your response!:thumbsup2:)

We stayed on floor 11 Ewa and never had an issue with pool noise if the sliding door was closed but we were up fairly early before activity built up. For us pool noise wasn't going to be a problem either way. The view was great and glad we paid for it this first time around. Next time I would be happy enough with island view.

Is my understanding correct:Floor 11 EWA the highest booking category, oceanview?
, that for poolview, 5th Floor would be the highest floor available in that category?

Much thanks for clarification!:):):cool1:

We are having such a COLDSNAP on the east coast this week!:(:(:(
Freezing! So wish I was at Aulani!!!:beach::beach:

Oh well, dreaming is FUN!!!!:cloud9::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter