Aulani Merchandise inquiry

RogerRadcliffe

Imagineering
Hello!

I'm sure this is asked quite often here, but what is the easiest way to get merchandise from the Aulani resort? Unfortunately I'm not planning on visiting anytime soon, and wanted a few items that are exclusive only to the Resort.

From past posts I've seen that the merchandise shops at Aulani can't do orders over the phone or mail-order any of their items.

Also, unsure how out-of-date this information is, but can the resort ship items? https://www.disneyaulani.com/faq/shipping-faq/

If anyone is visiting soon you would be a lifesaver! Otherwise, any advice or recommendation on getting merchandise besides eBay, please?

Thank you!

I've found personal shoppers in groups on social media sites to purchase specific items that aren't available through ShopDisney.

If you are at Aulani, you can ship items from Kalepa's Store. I sent items to two friends when I was there two weeks ago.

Are you on facebook? I would join some Aulani groups and ask around there. I won't name names here but there are people that will do it.

What was it you were interested in? I am here now and can at least check to see if they have it.

I see one person above there now... i'm heading there today... do you have "shopping list"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!