Aulani Halloween/Christmas decorations

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Are seasonal decorations put up at Aulani? If so, is there a time in between Halloween and Christmas when there are no seasonal decorations?

thanks so much!

I can't speak to Halloween, but they have beautiful Christmas decs, which were still up during our trip last year, from 12/29-1/8.

Thanks very much! I typically love being at Disney with the decorations, but for Aulani, I think I would rather it be just natural - the way it always is.

Thanks very much! I typically love being at Disney with the decorations, but for Aulani, I think I would rather it be just natural - the way it always is.

We were just there mid Nov, and they started to put the Christmas decorations up around the 19-th 20th of Nov.

Hope that helps!

The christmas decorations are limited to the lobby, and there aren’t too many of them. No giant tree (at least not as of 12/10 this year), but there were a few wreaths, 2 medium size trees, and a few other decos. There is the small additional benefit of there being extra christmas aulani metchandise available, but the characters are still in their normal aulani costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!