Aulani Excursions?

acomasdiaz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get info on the excursions you can book at Aulani. We are scehduled to visit in July and I am curious about the different things we can do.

It will be me, DH, DD (7) and DS (4).

If you'll have a car, I just learned about the "Go Oahu" card for our upcoming trip. You can buy it on Costco's website for $145. Let's you choose from a huge list of attractions (including bus tours, catamaran rides, a luau, etc). You have to do them in 3 days (not required to be consecutive), but the things we were already doing were over $200 each and now we can do a lot of other things too.

I'm looking for a place to go zip lining. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm looking for a place to go zip lining. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm not aware of any major zip lning activities on Oahu - the islands that are known for it are Maui and the Big Island and I think on Kauai too. The only zip lines on Oahu are barely worthy of the name and are in an urban location. Of course, others may know different. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter