Aulani & beer

cal2net

Earning My Ears
After all the research I'd done & the planning, I never saw notice as to what beer is served at Aulani. Much to my husbands disappointment Miller Light is not served here. Luckily when we stopped for groceries he picked some up. So fair warning to all you Miller Light drinkers, be sure to pick some up when grocery shopping.

The bar at Aulani serves several of the excellent Kona Brewing Company beers on tap. Pull up a seat a try them all--Big Wave and Fire Rock are two of the favorites!

You won't get it at the resort. However, there is a shopping center not too far away (across the street, walking distance) where he can pick up some beer. Not sure what it would cost, though, since all "domestic" beers might as well be imported in Hawaii. :)

The Kona beers are WONDERFUL, though. Kona has a pub right at the airport, so its nice to get that last taste of Hawaii before going back to the mainland.

For all those Kona Brewing Company lovers, the brewery has a restaurant/pub on the SE side of the island at a local marina. Food is just OK, but the beers....soooooo many Kona beers ON TAP!

For all those Kona Brewing Company lovers, the brewery has a restaurant/pub on the SE side of the island at a local marina. Food is just OK, but the beers....soooooo many Kona beers ON TAP!

How did I get through the entire trip not knowing this!? :rotfl:

Target or the ABC store across the street! I know they have Coors Lite because that is what DH drinks but than he got hooked on Kona beer while at Monkeypod!

Target or the ABC store across the street! I know they have Coors Lite because that is what DH drinks but than he got hooked on Kona beer while at Monkeypod!

We also bought Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave there at Target, brought home that cool carton with the canoe picture on it. Dh liked that beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter