Aulani - Availability Dec 21-28?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chokky

Mouseketeer
Hello,

New to this forum as I'm not a DVC member yet.

But if I was looking at Aulani for Christmas week is there a way to know if they still have DVC room availability without being a member?

Currently looking at a resale contract to get into the DVC system or renting points for our dates if I don't find something in time.

I apologize if this is the wrong area to ask.
Chokky

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is any way to see DVC availability at Aulani if you're not a DVC member. The booking window for Dec. 21-28 just opened so it is showing availability. If you don't buy Aulani resale(if it exists) or find someone renting their Aulani points, you would have to wait until 7 months out to book your dates if your home resort isn't Aulani. At that point, I would be concerned that you may not get the dates or the room type you want because Xmas is a popular travel week. The lowest studio category is alreay sold out for all but two of the dates.

Thank you for your reply.

I was hoping someone who was a member could reassure me that there were still DVC rooms available for booking even though I have missed the opening day for the 11 month booking window.

We are booking our flights on points so I am just starting to pull all our plans together for next Christmas.

I forgot that if I posted here WDW Resort DVC owners only have access to the Aulani bookings at 7 months out.

Thanks for the information on the Studio rooms as that was a possibility.

Thank you!
Chokky

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter