Aulani at Christmas

Van@Disney

Aloha from Vancouver
I know it’s early, but we are trying to put together our food budget for our Christmas trip. Does anyone know how much the Ama Ama Seaside Christmas costs? If someone who has been can comment on the menu, it would be greatly appreciate. I’m also wondering how much the Christmas Character dinning is. Thanks very much.

I didn’t attend the AMA AMA Christmas Seaside when I was there Christmas 2019, but I do remember the price being about $175-200. I opted to do the Christmas Eve Luau which was about the same price for the VIP package. Someone in another thread mentioned that the company that owned AMA AMA may have closed it, so definitely call Aulani to see if it is still open. It’s no longer listed on the website. Aulani also had special family meals that you could pre-order for Christmas. I believe the cost was about $100 for a family of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter