• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Area Dining

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the Saturday Night Seafood buffet at Naupaka's at the JW Marriott? If so, food good? worth price?

What is the food like at the Fai Fai show at the Marriott Beach Club, (I apologize for my spelling), couldn't find details of dinner, night, prices.

Is the Paradise Cove Luau associated with a hotel or is it independent.

Thank you!

I've not been yet, but I can answer some questions. Fia Fia is only held once a week (I believe that is what they told me) at the Marriott. Yelp gives Fia Fia a great review on show. Both are walkable from Aulani.

Paradise Cove is independent from any of the hotels. It was decent entertainment for an evening and the good was good. It was really convenient to walk there from Aulani. I've never been to the Fia Fia show, the date didn't work out for us but it seems like the food is better there.

From my experience, Paradise Cove had some plus's and some minus's. :confused3

On the plus side.....
1) it was a short walk from Aulani.
2) the pre-show entertainment was good.
3) the weather was great.

On the negative side......
1) the food was poor.... very poor!
2) the service was mediocre.
3) the drinks were watered down.
4) the entertainment was OK.... but I thought the entertainment at Aulani was way better.
5) the food was really poor!

I'd save your $$ and not bother with walking there unless you were going for the exercise and money was no object for you.

Good luck!

From my experience, Paradise Cove had some plus's and some minus's. :confused3

On the plus side.....
1) it was a short walk from Aulani.
2) the pre-show entertainment was good.
3) the weather was great.

On the negative side......
1) the food was poor.... very poor!
2) the service was mediocre.
3) the drinks were watered down.
4) the entertainment was OK.... but I thought the entertainment at Aulani was way better.
5) the food was really poor!

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter