Aulani- anyone use Advantage car rental?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
We're looking to rent a mini van for our Aulani trip. We will have 5 in our group and with about 6 suitcases, we're thinking we'll need a mini van.
The best rate is from Advantage. We've never used them, so I was wondering if anyone here has rented from them before? If so, was there any issues with the service or the vehicle? Would you use them again?

Thanks

We're looking to rent a mini van for our Aulani trip. We will have 5 in our group and with about 6 suitcases, we're thinking we'll need a mini van.
The best rate is from Advantage. We've never used them, so I was wondering if anyone here has rented from them before? If so, was there any issues with the service or the vehicle? Would you use them again?

Thanks

We used them last year. No issues. We would use them again.

I tried to rent from Advantage this past spring and strongly advise you to STAY AWAY from that company! It was not a pleasant experience, at all, and we ended up cancelling the rental. Spoke to a CSR at their customer service number who assured me I would het a call from someone higher up the chain; I am still waiting for that call:furious:.

Basic issues were that they did not have the car class we reserved in stock; only had compacts. Wanted to give us the compact at the same rate as the full sized car we had reserved! It may be the specific rental location, but after not hearing from corporate, I will NEVER do business with Advantage Rental Car.

I can PM you if you REALLY want to know how I feel about this company ... :headache:

I just went to Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and used Advantage for a week. The good is that they gave me a free upgrade and their pre-purchase gas was twenty-five cents cheaper than the gas stations. The bad is they take a $200 deposit and their cars are slightly older than the ones at other places. Plus my car had a less than pleasant smell. I also had to pay $50 more for a late return. So the total minus the deposit was $450 for seven days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter