AULANI 1417pt Contract - Guaranteed Week 52 3 bedroom Ocean

eMoneyBug

DIS Veteran
Who wants to go halfsies with me on that BEST OF THE BEST Contract that I have ever seen?

Anyone own or seen a bigger contract than that?

That contract has been sitting there for a very long time, and I only know of one Disboard forum member that gave it some consideration, but I believe many of the other boards members convince him it's not a good idea. There will be a limited amount of people that can spend that much on that size contract, so I suspect it probably won't sell, but hey, all it takes is one person.

Great3

I only know of one Disboard forum member that gave it some consideration, but I believe many of the other boards members convince him it's not a good idea.
It was a terrible idea for that user, who wanted the points for WDW use. That contract is so specific.

The annual dues are only $12,000! I'll start the bidding at $10.00, think Disney will execute ROFR?

If they would come down into the 60s-70s a point I’d consider it.

It doesn't hurt to make an offer. I thought about offering around that amount too, but decided not to at the end, as I don't really need it, it's more points than I have vacation time for, as I would never be using it during New Years week.

Great3

Well the seller would have to accept, obviously, so therein lies the rub. Has anyone checked to see who owns it? It could be a business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!