August Flight Prices

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me the ballpark figure of what we would expect to pay for Virgin/BA flights in August from Gatwick to McCoy (MCO)?

Just so I know when I get a good price :)

Can't remember exactly but we paid a bit of £600 maybe £628 something like that for this year.

I paid something like £600 on virgin when i booked last month i think its a good price consdiering its in August and only a month before :)

We have paid £404 per adult for outbound on 2nd September and return on 14th. Virgin were coming out at over £100 more for this date. I know its not August, but close.

Is this for this month or next August?

Carol

Tim

Unfortunately, I think you would probably be better to budget for something closer to £ 700, by the time you add on weekend supplements etc.

The flydrive basic price in the brochure is £ 730 - 11th july - 21 aug with weekend supplements @ £ 15 pp, so even with 10% disc thro frequent virgin or whatever your still left with £ 680 ish + extra weeks car hire + £ 23 per day for all inc insurance.

...... getting kinda expensive.

22nd aug - 31 aug drops to £ 629 + + + + .....

David

We aren't having a car so hire car costs won't be included. We may try to fly mid-week to avoid the weekend supplements.

I have been checking the July prices and they seem to be just over £600, so I hope that august is about the same price.

HI,

i'm Leaving today August 16th and we paid £628 pp with £70 pp extra leg suppliment.

Hope that helps

Hee off to check luggage yipee

Bye Janey XX

LOL:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter