August discounts/promos - strategy

Raya

DIS Veteran
We're considering an end of August trip. Are there usually room only discounts in this time period? Our hope is to attend MNSSHP and enjoy the resort, so we won't need park tickets.

Should we book now at full price ($400+ a night) and then hope to apply the discount later or wait and book when the discount is announced?

I believe you'll need park tickets in addition to MNSSHP to attend MNSSHP, or am I mistaken?

No other ticket needed! Your MNSSHP will get you into the MK at 4pm on party day with no other ticket.

I just got an email for up to 30% off most nights from 5/28-8/31. Unfortunately my unique code is missing from the email, but it is tied to my email so I will just call.
Call and see if you have a PIN attached to your account.

I don't think you can depend on the closing time calender for August to determine whether or not parties will start that month. They change the closing times as little as a week before so they are always subject to change.

I just got an email for up to 30% off most nights from 5/28-8/31. Unfortunately my unique code is missing from the email, but it is tied to my email so I will just call.
Call and see if you have a PIN attached to your account.

I don't think you can depend on the closing time calender for August to determine whether or not parties will start that month. They change the closing times as little as a week before so they are always subject to change.
My PIN was missing too. I just emailed them at the email address at the bottom of the email they sent me and they sent me another one with the PIN same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!