August ADRs/Online booking

Tosie

1100 miles from "home"
I have to say... I LOVE ONLINE BOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::worship::love:

I have been making our Aug ADRs in dribs and drabs and have gotten everything I wanted. The online booking system really is terrific - I like having the control and being able to do it at my convenience. I already had to cancel one and it was easy as pie.

In no particular order, we will be enjoying:

T Rex - dinner (first time)
Ohana - dinner (first time)
Boma - dinner (we love breakfast here too)
Tusker House (Nemo show)
LeCellier - late lunch
Mama Melrose's (I know lots of folks hate this place but we like it) dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe - dinner
Teppan Edo - dinner

I have one left to make....still debating.

:cheer2:

I agree. It was quick and easy. I got everything I wanted. :cool1:

I liked it, until we became a party of 11, you can't do such a large party on line, does anyone know why? I already made our ADRs for 8 and now my mom and dad and sis are coming (I am so excited about that!) but jeesh, just let me go on and book for 11, now I have to call Disney and try to rearrange everything.

I have to say... I LOVE ONLINE BOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::worship::love:

I have been making our Aug ADRs in dribs and drabs and have gotten everything I wanted. The online booking system really is terrific - I like having the control and being able to do it at my convenience. I already had to cancel one and it was easy as pie.

In no particular order, we will be enjoying:

T Rex - dinner (first time)
Ohana - dinner (first time)
Boma - dinner (we love breakfast here too)
Tusker House (Nemo show)
LeCellier - late lunch
Mama Melrose's (I know lots of folks hate this place but we like it) dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe - dinner
Teppan Edo - dinner

I have one left to make....still debating.

:cheer2:

HA HA HA - I was just thinking the exact same thing. I'm also an August drip and drabber! With one left to make! And no clue! I have fussy people.

A couple of mine are similar:

Chef Mickey (late breakfast)
The Plaza (early lunch)
Tusker House/Nemo package
Crystal Plaza (late breakfast)
50's Prime time (late lunch)
LeCellier (late lunch)
Boma (early breakfast)

I think I'll go look at the menu's on a couple of yours to get some ideas!

I did really well with my ADRs on-line too. I'm very pleased with everything I got too. Unless WDW changes the night time show and parade schedule, I'm done.

I love it too! I also love dthe fact that you can cancel an ADR now too. I made one for Tepan Edo that was for the wrong date and cancelled on line. Awesome!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter