August 5th 2019 Disney Wonder 7 night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver

lbw25

lbw25
Hi All! I just wanted to start a thread for this cruise. I am cruising with my extended family - 15 of us in all! I'm very excited to be cruising Alaska for the first time, and it will be my 5th Disney cruise - yay for gold!

Also, we have a fish extender list going (I know it's early but some of us love to get a jump on things!), let me know if you are interested.

Also, we have a fish extender list going (I know it's early but some of us love to get a jump on things!), let me know if you are interested.
The Lopez Family would like to add to the fish extender.

My son Reichen and I are sailing to Alaska for the first time. This is our third cruise. He loves it. We are decorating our door for the first time. Hopefully we will be added to the fish extender fun. I feel he would love that.

My son Reichen and I are sailing to Alaska for the first time. This is our third cruise. He loves it. We are decorating our door for the first time. Hopefully we will be added to the fish extender fun. I feel he would love that.

We are going crab fishing, white water rafting and an STV tour. He is looking to do the tweens club. So that leaves to myself in the evenings. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter