@Jsmncrews - Jasmine, DH Will(Birthday), DS Cody(13), DS Carter(9) - 6016

@soniam Sonia, DH Paul, DS Alex(11) - 9640

@DawsonGang Kristi, DH Manzale, DD Brylie(8) - 5026

@Jesa1101 Jessica, Rhonda, Tommy, DS Liam(8) - 7036

@NewsMom - Lori, DM Sandra, DS Joseph(9) - 5042

@mccartar1988 - Autumn, DH Matt - 8006

@Lisa Harris Lisa, DH Scotty(Birthday), DS Jacob (8), DS Heath (9) - 9618

@DisneyWooHoo Mom, DD CJ(14), DS PJ(7) - 10546

@theab DW, DH, 1st Anniversary/Honeymoon (need stateroom)

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9) (need names and stateroom)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3) (need stateroom)

@AJH22 - need everything.

------

@theab - need stateroom by Friday.

@andied - need names and stateroom by Friday.

@jmendez070 - need stateroom by Friday.

@AJH22 if you are going to participate please provide: Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations.

Please confirm, it would suck to remove people due to something being missing but without that information we are not able to create our fish extender items in a timely and crafty fashion.

Final list will be posted Friday after final confirmation.
Hello, sorry for such a long delay I never go on here. Unfortunately We won't be doing this FE. Sorry again :(

9618 Harris family
This is our 6th Disney cruise but our first time joining Fish Extenders. We will be celebrating my husbands birthday. Two boys age 8 and 9. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you.
I went back and read my comments, I can see how this looks like I was asking to join group. So sorry, I must have thought it was the same group as the Facebook one. I hope that I didn't cause anyone a problem.

Disney Cruise Fantasy August 5, 2017 Fish Extender Group

@andied DH DD(12) DS(9) (need names and stateroom)

@jmendez070 - Jane, DH Alex, DD Melanie(7), DD Emily(3) (need stateroom)

@AJH22 - need everything.

------

@andied - need names and stateroom by Friday.

@jmendez070 - need stateroom by Friday.

@AJH22 if you are going to participate please provide: Names, ages of kids, cabin #, special celebrations(if any).

Please confirm!!!! It would suck to remove people due to something being missing but without that information we are not able to create our fish extender items in a timely and crafty fashion.

Final list will be posted Friday after final confirmation.

Hello, sorry for such a long delay I never go on here. Unfortunately We won't be doing this FE. Sorry again :(

I went back and read my comments, I can see how this looks like I was asking to join group. So sorry, I must have thought it was the same group as the Facebook one. I hope that I didn't cause anyone a problem.

No problems guys. Thanks for responding. It can get confusing. Many people are on both. It's just a matter of choice as to which groups anyone joins. See you on the cruise:)

This is the finalized Fish Extender Group!

My stateroom is 6016 and there will be a whiteboard for any room changes so please feel free to leave a note on my door if needed. Please check my room before passing out items, just in case.

@andied jmendez070 @AJH22 I didn't hear back from you :(

Pixie Dust List
@KelEdwards Kelley, DH Steve, DS Ben(12) - 9064

Last edited:

This is the finalized Fish Extender Group!

My stateroom is 6016 and there will be a whiteboard for any room changes so please feel free to leave a note on my door if needed. Please check my room before passing out items, just in case.

@andied jmendez070 @AJH22 I didn't hear back from you :(

I, for one, have had a blast planning, buying and making little surprises for all of you! I love to give gifts more than just about anything in the word so this project has been perfect for me. Plus, it's been so great to have something to DO to prepare for the trip other than just sitting around thinking about it. And you can be your bottom dollar the Mary Poppin's and Aladdin soundtracks were serenading my Cricut and I last night as we got to work!

I, for one, have had a blast planning, buying and making little surprises for all of you! I love to give gifts more than just about anything in the word so this project has been perfect for me. Plus, it's been so great to have something to DO to prepare for the trip other than just sitting around thinking about it. And you can be your bottom dollar the Mary Poppin's and Aladdin soundtracks were serenading my Cricut and I last night as we got to work!
I think this is a great sized group, too.

Pinterest, here I come!

I think this is a great sized group, too.

Pinterest, here I come!

Omg so excited too!! Cricut and Pinterest and Amazon is what I do best lol.

I do have a question for you veteran cruisers: have you tried Sea-Bands on your previous trips? Are they effective or are there better strategies for combating seasickness? I've just heard horror stories of people who were sick their whole trip and want to be prepared.

I do have a question for you veteran cruisers: have you tried Sea-Bands on your previous trips? Are they effective or are there better strategies for combating seasickness? I've just heard horror stories of people who were sick their whole trip and want to be prepared.

Ive done 2 cruises and wore seabands both times cuz im so scared of getting seasick. I would prob be fine but dont want to chance it!

Is it too late to sign up for the fish extenders list? This is our first Disney cruise and I just read about it!

Hi Kelley! I have already finished mine and the list is finalized. I saw that you are in 9064 and Ill add you and your fam to our Pixie Dust list so if anyone happens to have time to make extra stuff or has left overs-from what they order. Im sure we can find something for ya.

Hi Kelley! I have already finished mine and the list is finalized. I saw that you are in 9064 and Ill add you and your fam to our Pixie Dust list so if anyone happens to have time to make extra stuff or has left overs-from what they order. Im sure we can find something for ya.

no worries - as the light of day has drilled some common sense into my brain, I'm not sure I will get the hanger even done! It seems like such fun, but I may be biting off more than I can chew!

no worries - as the light of day has drilled some common sense into my brain, I'm not sure I will get the hanger even done! It seems like such fun, but I may be biting off more than I can chew!

You can buy one off Etsy. I did. I just don't have time to sew or be very crafty.

Thanks -I did that!!

So, please explain the pixie dust list to me - who am I gifting?

Hoping we get more people to join in on the pixie list! You can gift my family as we have found stuff for ya. If anyone else wants to chime in that they have extra you can gift them too. It just really depends since its after the finalize date.

You can now book your beverage tastings, including Mixology classes, online. Previously, you had to do it on the ship. It's possible there could still be openings once you are on the ship. I only saw one Mixology, so I am thinking they may be holding some back for booking on the cruise; usually, there are several of these. If you want to do one, it's best to book it now. They are under the on-board fun category. You have until August 2nd. They don't make you prepay either.

Hoping we get more people to join in on the pixie list! You can gift my family as we have found stuff for ya. If anyone else wants to chime in that they have extra you can gift them too. It just really depends since its after the finalize date.

I had a chance this weekend to look at the FE list again. I can do the Pixie Dust list too. Sorry I didn't post earlier. This week has been hectic. DH is out of town on business. We also have a November WDW trip planned, and the Food & Wine events just became available today for annual passholders. So, I spent a while this morning on the phone with that:rolleyes: Luckily, the longest wait I go to do in traffic in the car with the phone on bluetooth while Disney hold music played:rolleyes1 Actually, it could have been a lot; I really like the Winnie the Pooh songs.

We are getting really close now:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts