August 31st, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hi, looking for other's who have booked this cruise and are interested in taking part in a fish extendor group.
We are a family of 4 from uk with a 9( will be 10) year old Son and 3 ( will be 4 ) year old daughter.

Hi we booked this bounce back discount cruise while on the Dream Sep. 1, 2017 missing Hurricane Irma.
Just Husband and I on this cruise. Might be intrested in FE.

Hi. My husband and I will be cruising with our 10 nephew and will like to join a FE group. BTW, this is our first Disney cruise so I need to learn a little more about FE.

Hi!! We just booked this cruise. It'll be our first, so we're new to FEs. But from what I read, it sounds like fun!! We'll have our 1 year old and 3 year old girls with us.

Hi all, we are on this cruise. Unfortunately we aren't interested in doing FE exchange (been there, done that) but wanted to say hi.

Hello All! We are doing our 3rd sailing on the Dream with our 7 y/o (her 3rd) and 3y/o (his 1st).

Last edited:
Hello All! We are doing our 3rd sailing on the Dream with our 7 y/o (her 3rd) and 3y/o (his 1st). I started a FB group for anyone wanting to join a FE group. I'd like to keep it do 12 Cabins, just to make it manageable for everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/197704800886667/about/

Hi, there already is a FB group for this cruise. I am not a member otherwise I would send you the link.

Hi everyone, I just booked my first Disney Cruise. I'll be traveling with my mom, sister (34), brother in law (48), as well as my niece (4), and nephew (6). Super excited for a great vacation.

HI Everyone! I am coming in late to this cruise. Booked it a few weeks ago. This is our 16th Cruise with Disney. Needed a little R and R so looking forward to meeting people and just cruising for a couple of days

HI, This us our 8th Disney Cruise, but somehow missed this whole FE thing....if its not too late would love to join on this cruise...we have three cabins and 6 kids! 14,12,11,11,8,7....if too late or too many kids it ok...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!