August 28, 2004 -- any teens???

invaderzim

DIS Veteran
Hi...

We are taking the August 28th Western Caribbean cruise. I know there is a thread for people to sign up who are going, but it is now 54 pages long!

I just had a quick question for anyone going -- anyone with 17 or 18-year-olds? I'm trying to get some of the teens to "know" each other before the cruise. My DD is 17.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy--

The Disney Magic August 28th Cruisers have been busy, huh?! ::yes::

You can actually find lots of information on your fellow cruisers on the first page of the August 28th thread. Mjasp has maintained a comprehensive list of the various cruisers and their ages.

We also have a Disney Magic August 28th Cruise Site at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a> with names and ages of the cruisers.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter