August 23, 2021 Disney Wonder Alaska

jexball

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I noticed there isn't a post yet for the August 23 Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise!

I'll try to get this updated with as much info as I have.

Itinerary:
DayPortGuests AshoreGuests Onboard
1Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada4:00 PM
2At Sea
3Dawes Glacier, Alaska
4Skagway, Alaska7:15 AM8:00 PM
5Juneau, Alaska6:45 AM4:45 PM
6Ketchikan, Alaska`11:15 AM7:45 PM
7At Sea
8Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada8:00 AM

Important Links:
Passports, Visas & Citizenship Documentation
Adventures by Disney 7-Night Alaska Cruise Package

Last edited:
Reactions: grx
Other Activities and Signups:

Putting together a swap? an exchange? an on board event? Let me know I'll list it here for you.

Hear ye, hear ye - it's time to volunteer!

Since I can't post the Sign Up Genius link here for the sign up sheet, please let me know if you'd like to lead one of the many fun gift exchanges and events for the Aug 23rd Alaska cruise :-) ~ MrsNFB

To sign up to lead an event please reach out to MrsNFB

Looking for volunteers for the following roles:
  • Adult-only FE Lead
  • "The Art of the Theme" Tour Get-Together Lead
  • Candy Exchange Lead
  • Hotel Group Rate Lead
  • Kid-only FE Lead
  • Magnet Exchange Lead
  • Night Before Get-Together Lead
  • Onboard Get-Together Lead
  • Ornament Exchange Lead
  • Pen Pals for Kids Lead
  • Pin Stops Lead
  • Pixie Dust List Lead
  • Sock Exchange Lead
  • Traditional/Family FE Lead
(if something is crossed out, it means we have volunteers for those roles)

Pen Pals: Disney Wonder 8/23/21

Kids of all ages...join the pen pal group for our Alaska cruise to get to know others before we get on the ship!

Parents: please contact MrsNFB to receive the the Google form to collect contact information (this forum does not allow Google forms due to abuse by travel agents trying to get contact information in the past - I can assure you that I'm not a travel agent, just a mom trying to connect kids before the cruise).

Once parents submit info, they will get access to the Google sheet with all responses - choice is yours on who your child writes to (i.e. kids around the same age as your child).

Want to lead something not on this list? We can add it!

Last edited:

Hear ye, hear ye - it's time to volunteer!

Since I can't post the Sign Up Genius link here for the sign up sheet, please let me know if you'd like to lead one of the many fun gift exchanges and events for the Aug 23rd Alaska cruise :-)

Looking for volunteers for the following roles:
  • Adult-only FE Lead
  • "The Art of the Theme" Tour Get-Together Lead
  • Candy Exchange Lead
  • Hotel Group Rate Lead
  • Kid-only FE Lead
  • Magnet Exchange Lead
  • Night Before Get-Together Lead
  • Onboard Get-Together Lead
  • Ornament Exchange Lead
  • Pen Pals for Kids Lead
  • Pin Stops Lead
  • Pixie Dust List Lead
  • Sock Exchange Lead
  • Traditional/Family FE Lead
(if something is crossed out, it means we have volunteers for those roles)

Last edited:
Pen Pals: Disney Wonder 8/23/21
Kids of all ages...join the pen pal group for our Alaska cruise to get to know others before we get on the ship!

Parents: please contact me to receive the the Google form to collect contact information (this forum does not allow Google forms due to abuse by travel agents trying to get contact information in the past - I can assure you that I'm not a travel agent, just a mom trying to connect kids before the cruise).

Once parents submit info, they will get access to the Google sheet with all responses - choice is yours on who your child writes to (i.e. kids around the same age as your child).

Last edited:
There are only a few people on this board (and I think you all might also be in the group on the social site that can't be named -lol) but just in case, we have started sign-ups for the following exchanges:
  • Adult-only Fish Extender Gift Exchange (only for 18 and up)
  • Magnet Exchange
  • Ornament Exchange
  • Pen Pals for Kids
  • Pin Stops/Trading
  • Pixie Dust List
  • Traditional/Family Fish Extender Gift Exchange
This board does not permit posting of Google Form links that are being used for everything (except the Pin Stops) so let me know if you are interested and I can connect you with the respective lead for each exchange (none of the leads are travel agents, they are not collecting email addresses for any purpose other than communicating about the exchanges).

I'm leading the traditional/family fish extender exchange so if you want that one, I'm your gal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts