August 23, 2019 3 Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream

Roseann Dearden

Earning My Ears
I am super excited to cruise on the Dream! My first time on this ship! (I also started a facebook group) This way when more people join I can start a fish extender group and ornament exchange if anyone would like to be part of that!

Last edited:
You will love it! We did the same cruise in February 2018 and are looking forward to our 2nd adventure on the Dream.

Hello! This will be our 2nd cruise on the Dream. We absolutely fell in love with our cruise last year. Participating in the fish exchange was so much fun. I’m in!

Taking my family on their 1st Disney cruise and we are all sooo excited and have much anticipation!! Any news on a fish extender? We will be hanging a pin trade board on our door and hope to trade with other guests. Anyone else doing this? Cheers!!!

Hi all

We are new to Disboards. While we have visited DisneyWorld, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland California and Disney Aulani this will be our first Disney Cruise.

We have booked a Castaway Cay family beach cabana in which we may underutilize. Any suggestions on how we might share our space since we are just a family of 4 traveling alone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!