Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Midnight Close

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post Midnight PM Close

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrnMtnMan

DIS Veteran
Hi My name is _______ and I'm a compulsive planner.
Hi ____________!

Now that the ridiculousness of my question is out of the way, on to my question.

First, what is Disneyland's usual schedule for posting park hours? And do they play the game that WDW does, which is they announce the hours then revise them a bit several weeks out...

Second, any guesses on what park hours will be during mid-August? I've posted a poll to crowdsource the answer.

Finally, do they ever do regular park opening at 7 AM?

Thanks!

This thread might help answer some of your questions: "Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124. Keep in mind that no one really knows yet how SWGE opening will affect the park schedules. Also, DLR traditionally moves to the non-peak schedule by the last week of August. Again, SWGE might affect that or not.

We usually go in August and from my experience somewhere in the middle the hours switch. So for example, when we went this past August in the first two weeks, the hours were usually 8AM-11PM/12/AM. But when we went the August before, around the third week, they went from opening at 8AM to 9AM halfway through our visit. So likely to coordinate with when school starts?

I don’t think the park ever opens at 7AM- that’s usually only for a Magic Morning or Early Magic Hour.

As for when they post it, I want to say I could usually see about six weeks in advance?

This thread might help answer some of your questions: "Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124. Keep in mind that no one really knows yet how SWGE opening will affect the park schedules. Also, DLR traditionally moves to the non-peak schedule by the last week of August. Again, SWGE might affect that or not.

We usually go in August and from my experience somewhere in the middle the hours switch. So for example, when we went this past August in the first two weeks, the hours were usually 8AM-11PM/12/AM. But when we went the August before, around the third week, they went from opening at 8AM to 9AM halfway through our visit. So likely to coordinate with when school starts?

I don’t think the park ever opens at 7AM- that’s usually only for a Magic Morning or Early Magic Hour.

As for when they post it, I want to say I could usually see about six weeks in advance?
Thanks to you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter