AUGUST 2019!CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Canceled
I have a bunch of ADR's, all for a party of 5, that I will be canceling. I am willing to coordinate.

Tuesday 8/13 8:50 PM - Storybook Dining
Saturday 8/17 9:15 AM - Garden Grill
Monday 8/19 4:35 PM Liberty Tree Tavern
Monday 8/19 7:15 PM Morimoto Asia
Tuesday 8/20 7:15PM Morimoto Asia
Wednesday 8/21 10:15 AM Hollywood & Vine
Wednesday 8/21 2:25 PM Hollywood & Vine
Friday 8/23 9:10 AM Crystal Palace
Sunday 8/25 11:45 AM 50's Prime Time Café

Last edited:
CROSS POSTED TO JULY THREAD

Have the following to cancel due to a trip cancellation. All for a party of 3, but most will probably work for 4 as well:

7/28 BOG 1:30 pm
7/29 H&V 8:05 am (PPO)
7/30 CRT 9:50 AM
7/30 BOG 5:30 PM
7/31 Tusker House 8:15 AM (PPO)
7/31 Cali Grill 7:40 PM
8/1 'Ohana 5:30 PM
8/2 San Angel 12:30 PM
8/2 Chef Mickeys 5:35 PM
8/3 Crystal Palace 5:15 PM

Not dining, but I also have an 8:00 AM PPO at MK BBB for one child on 7/30.

Message me if interested. Will cancel all of these on 3/17 at 8:00 pm EST if I don't hear from anyone before then.

I am going to be cancelling a reservation for 2 for Be Our Guest on Tuesday, August 20 at 4:40 p.m.

Message me if you are interested in coordinating. Otherwise I will cancel tomorrow night, March 20 (if I remember....lol).

Forgot to post here first, sorry!

Just let go of Sunday 8/18 Supercalifragilistic breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, 10:05 AM.

Have a BOG breakfast that I do not need will cancel soon.....8/29/19 @ 8:45AM....

I will be cancelling a Chef Mickey for 6:35 on 8/31 for a party of 5. Will wait until Friday to cancel unless someone PMs sooner.
ETA - CANCELLED

Last edited:

I have the following to cancel. The number of people on the trip has changed. I am in no rush but will drop if I get a new reservation.

Tusker house, August 24 11:20 12 people
La Hacienda August 28 5:30 11 people
Cape May August 30 845am 11 people

Edited to remove reservations already dropped.

Last edited:
Just cancelled a Tusker House breakfast for Wednesday 8/28 for 5 people at 10:30am.

Cancelled and successfully coordinated! I will be cancelling Story Book dining on 8/14 at 8:20 for four people. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate.

Last edited:
Cancelling an 855am Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on Mon 8/19 right after this post.

On 8/26 I have a 5:30 dinner @ 'Ohana for 4 and 8:20 dinner @ Storybook for 4, PM if needed.
They have been claimed.

Last edited:
I am going to be cancelling on 5/30:
Supercalifragilistc Breakfast 8/3 8:05 am for 4
Willing to coordinate.

I will have to call to cancel but I can try to coordinate if anyone is interested in the following reservations for TWO:
Cinderella's Royal Table - August 20, 7 p.m. (during Halloween Party)
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage - August 18, 7:45 p.m.
Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast - August 18, 10 a.m.

I have a couple of reservations for 5 people that I will be cancelling. I am willing to coordinate, but I will be cancelling by June 02.

Be our Guest Breakfast- August 28 9:05 am
'Ohana Dinner- August 28 9:45 pm
Be Our Guest Breakfast - August 31 9:05 am

Sadly cancelling due to date changes:

Rose and Crown Illuminations Dining Package (pay in advance)
Thursday, August 15th @ 8:00 two diners.

I will cancel at 11:30 today.

Cancelling 'Ohana dinner for 2 at 4:50pm on Aug. 6th. I will cancel this Friday (6/7) unless someone wants to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter