August 2017 planning group?

CaperCris

Mouseketeer
Good Morning!

I was just wondering if there is a planning group for August 2017 yet? I was in a group for our September 2015 trip and it was a lot of fun!!

Good Morning!

I was just wondering if there is a planning group for August 2017 yet? I was in a group for our September 2015 trip and it was a lot of fun!!

I'm not sure but we are talking about Aug 17 right now. It will be our last family vacation with everyone for a long time as my oldest will be starting her senior year of HS right after that. Funny thing is she went many times when she was younger, now it is strange because her sisters will catch up trip-wise with her after she graduates HS. We are looking at probably 2017, 2019 for 4 of us and after that just 3 of us every other year or so until DH and I can go on non-school vacation times in 2025. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter