Aug, Sep, Oct 2018 banked points - what have you been told about them?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
Yesterday I canceled June reservations that included 3 memberships with these UY's. Thankfully, borrowed points were unborrowed, and current points were banked, some of them after the deadline. However, I'm confused about the banked 2018 points. The CM I spoke with didn't make it very clear. Something about the points being moved, and I should see them (or not see them anymore?) by June 10th, and if not, then I should call MS. What is actually going to happen with these points? Will I see them on our Dashboard? How do I make reservations using them?

Very confused about this aspect of what is going on with the points. Also, very disappointed that these UY's did not get the 6 month extensions. We can travel in Dec & Jan, but not before Nov 30th. At least, they should have extended them to Dec 15th, which I believe is the expiration date now for all of the date based tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter