Auction to raise money for GKTW is live!!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
You can find details here https://www.wdwinfo.com/give-kids-the-world/

You can also download the Handbid App on your phone and search for DIS Unplugged. Make sure you use two words as that's how it's listed.

There are a ton of cool items and more are being added today, but if you're like me and the last thing you need is more 'stuff' you can just make a small donation to Give Kids the World, every dollar helps.

Also, we're raffling off a Disney Cruise Line vacation as part of the auction. Please make sure you read the fine print before buying a raffle 'ticket'.

I figure it this way - I knew I was going to make a donation anyway. So - if I don't win my bids, I'll still do that. If I do, it'll be a win win. And since both items I'm bidding on are for other people, that would be a win/win/win!! :)

Exactly why it took me so long to deploy this strategy until THIS auction - I claim the fifth - of gin, vodka, or maybe just plain stupidity? :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rotfl2:

This is my first time bidding so I’m hoping to win some stuff
@Star wars fanatic Best of luck! Of course - ONLY if you're NOT bidding on the same (2) items I am! ;) :rotfl:

My first time bidding too - usually I just make a donation, but this time I saw (2) things that I think will make really unique, and appreciated gifts for friends! :)

Last edited:

I've bid on several items. How long is the auction open for?

There is something wrong with the auction site. I've been bidding for the past day and the site now seems to be down. I can't log in at all any more.

There is something wrong with the auction site. I've been bidding for the past day and the site now seems to be down. I can't log in at all any more.

I can't get on it either. They said on the Live Show that they're aware of the issue and working with Handbid to get it working again.

Still can't get in.... actually I'm trying to register for the site, and when I try to "confirm registration" it states to try later. I want to get a couple DCL raffle tickets!!:boat:

I can't get on it either. They said on the Live Show that they're aware of the issue and working with Handbid to get it working again.

Auction website and App should be working a little better now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!