Aualni Waitlist May Standard 2BR!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Hoping for a Standard 2 BR to come through on wailist for May, 2014:cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust: Maybe we'll be lucky and save 63 points, hope so!

For now booked in Island Garden View and cannot wait!!!!:beach::beach:

Cannot wait to celebrate our 31st Anniversary and our youngest high school graduation! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Now the key is "just making it through these long winters....hmmmm"!!!!!!:)

Good luck! I am currently waitlisted at Aulani for 2 more nights in February but have heard checking the website each day for availability is sometimes faster than the waitlist. I just got 1 of the 3 nights I needed that way. :thumbsup2

I felt like I was "winning the lottery" when I was making the final reservation on line! WOW!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:

So excited to see BEAUTIFUL AULANI! Cannot wait for May, 2014:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Oh, we will be there in May/June 2014 celebrating our oldest daughter's high school graduation!!
We have a 2 bedroom Pool/garden view room =)

Hope that you enjoy Aulani celebrating your daughters' graduation!pixiedust:pixiedust:

I am SO EXCITED to be doing the same for our son! I feel so EXCITED as we will be sharing this week with our eldest son who is on his own and living out of state.

CANNOT wait to have a week in this AWESOME place!
Really feel very blessed to have the opportunity!:jumping1::jumping1:

ENJOY!!!!pixiedust:;)

Congrats, We will be there in June of 14 celebrating our oldests HS graduation and middle guys 8th grade graduation….Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all celebrating graduations! What a fabulous place to celebrate!
WOW!!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

CANNOT WAIT! JUST "MAKE IT THROUGH THE WINTER I KEEP REMINDING MYSELF"....SPRING WILL BE "AROUND THE CORNER".....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter