Attraction Tickets - New Triple Offer

Everyone that has purchased and used these tickets is from Canada or the US?
We used these tickets in March and they worked perfectly. Memory maker linked automatically so no problem there. We also got the free magic bands and they were a 50th anniversary special edition, very nice (we were expecting the basic grey ones), just had to get them at Planet Hollywood but we made it a meal ☺️
We got tickets from them for our kids for our upcoming trip (hubby and I got annual passes :banana:) and they linked flawlessly. This is a deal that’s really worth it!

We used these tickets in March and they worked perfectly. Memory maker linked automatically so no problem there. We also got the free magic bands and they were a 50th anniversary special edition, very nice (we were expecting the basic grey ones), just had to get them at Planet Hollywood but we made it a meal ☺️
We got tickets from them for our kids for our upcoming trip (hubby and I got annual passes :banana:) and they linked flawlessly. This is a deal that’s really worth it!
Did you upgrade these into APs? I thought about doing that when we were down there earlier this month but didn’t pull the trigger. If you did, what value did they give you for the tickets to upgrade?

Did you upgrade these into APs? I thought about doing that when we were down there earlier this month but didn’t pull the trigger. If you did, what value did they give you for the tickets to upgrade?
No, we didn’t. We just got our APs, they didn’t sell new ones back in March. So I don’t know what value they would’ve given us for them, sorry.

You may get an answer to this question if you post it on the UK thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter