Attraction Express

Alli1988

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find anything.

I came across Orlando Sanford running a new transportation option to Universal (Loews Hotels). We go in 3 weeks and planned on an Uber, which would be 2 or 2.5 times the price, so we are interested in this. If anyone hears any feedback, please comment.

Looks like Uber will be about $40, or $21 to use this. Only concerns are, if our flight is late, I'm sure we forfeit the $21. If our flight is on time, we have a 70 in wait from landing to shuttle take off. I know we will need some for baggage, etc. but that's kind of a long time. Drop off is a Loews hotel, so we have to then wheel a suitcase from Sapphire to HI, or get an Uber (and wait again)... We have never been to Universal so IDK how bad the walk would be (we can take turns with suitcase) but this is starting to sound like a pain to save $25, especially at pushing 10pm getting to hotel, we might just want to get there ASAP.

Since the shuttle just started not many people will have experience I'd guess... but any other experienced Universal thoughts in general?

https://attractionexpress.com/

Have no clue about any transportation as we always have a car.

Is that the Holiday Inn on Kirkman?

That would be quite a walk with a suitcase! Get a cab......Uber....anything......it’s not worth it to save a buck.

Your are probably going to have to share the shuttle with other hotel guests. There is nothing more frustrating than driving around for an hour while you are within 1/2 mile of your hotel waiting for other guests to be dropped off at nearby hotels. Pay the $$.

Yeah I'm sure they mixed the hotels together as they only run every 2 hour. We would just get off at the first hotel and call an Uber, as we aren't staying at any of the hotels anyway. I think it would only save $10 each way, so we aren't going to do it. The only situation I can see this being all that useful is in a party of 6+ with a lot of bags where multiple Ubers or Uber XLs are involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter