Attn Panhandle Disers........

TN Traveler

DIS Veteran
That's the Panhandle of Florida, by the way!! :teeth: Family and I are heading to Panama City Beach next week. I thought I might take a day,
especially if it rains, and head over to a different LSS. Is there anyone here that can recommend a good LSS I could check out?? I want to stick to Panama City, not Destin unless there's one that's really, REALLY good and very inexpensive. It would take me a good hour to get to Destin from our condo so prefer PC.
Did a google search earlier today and only one came up on the search. Surely there's more than one scrap store in Panama city?! I guess I could check out the phone book when we get there but would really like to get the info now so I can get directions from mapquest.
Thanks for your help and input.
Karen

Hey. ... I live in Panama City, and yes, unfortunatly we only have one Scrapbook Store. Of course we do have a Michaels, and Hobby Lobby also.
The store is called SCRAPBOOK STUDIO and is on Lisenby Avenue.
If you email me, I will be glad to give you more specific directions coming from the beach !! Have fun while your here ..... :wave2:

I just heard about a scrapbook place in Destin that is supposed to be really good.

Although I have never been, several friends have checked it out and said they got some good deals. It's a Scrapbook Clearance Center and you can check them out on their web site:

http://yourscrapbookstore.com/clrcntr.htm

Hope that helps....

MelodyMack.........thanks for the info. Destin is a good hour's drive from where we'll be staying at in PCB so I'm not sure I'll drive that far. BUT the link you posted showed some really neat items that caught my attn. I guess I'll wait and see what the weather does. If we have an all day of rain, I may head that way. I noticed I can order online if I want so that's a plus too.
Thanks for your help and input!!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter