Attn Emme!

Sher

Mouseketeer
About that rate at the Hampton Inn Maingate West---Would you mind telling me where you saw the rate of $55 that was matched? I'm still deciding between onsite and offsite, and every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Sher

Hi Sher! I first booked through HotelKingdom.com for $58 then went to the www.hamptoninnmaingatewest.com and saw it there for $55. I called back Hotelkingdom and they will match any price so I told them and they gave it to me for $54.90. I just checked now for my same dates and the price is up to $59 on the HamptonInn site. But...

I have since decided we are going to the new Country Inn and Suites at Calypso Cay Way for $64 ($10 more a night) and they are brand new and give you a seperate bedroom w/ king bed, pullout queen sleeper sofa, 2 T.V.'s, fridge, micro, breakfast, 3 pools, minigolf, snacks at night...For the $10 extra a night the extra private closed room and the 3 pools (one funpark type) is soooo worth it!

If you need any more info I will be so happy to help, please let me know :wave:

Emmy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter