attention 1-05 & 1-06

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
To all of those that are cruising this weekend

BRING WARM CLOTHES ---------it is going to be mightly cool - dipping into the 30's and 40's this coming weekend starting Friday - I am sure the Bahamas will be much warmer so keep the bathing suits ready to use.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Always,
Shirley

Shirley,

You are such a peach. You should put your website on the bottom of your signature. Just wondering why you never did.
Kim ºOº

Are the 30's and 40's lows or highs?? I'm not cruising yet for a month but just curious....I'll go check out weather.com too....

<b>New Years Day</b>
Partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 69. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

<b>Tuesday Night</b>
Increasing clouds. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 mph.

<b>Wednesday</b>
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Light winds...becoming southeast 10 to 15 mph.

<b>Wednesday Night</b>
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

<b>Thursday</b>
Becoming partly cloudy...<i><b>breezy and cold</b></i>. Highs in the upper 50s.

<b>Friday</b>
Mostly clear and cold. <i><b>Lows in the mid 30s</b></i>. Highs around 60.

<b>Saturday</b>
Partly cloudy and cold. Lows around 40. Highs in the mid 60s.

<b>Sunday</b>
Increasing cloudiness with a chance of showers. Lows 50 to 55. Highs near 70.

Shirley....thanks for the info. I had already decided to pack each of us a sweatshirt...just in case. So, I will continue with my plans..it has turned cold here too....unseasonbly...but it was nice
for Christmas to be chilly.

Thanks special lady and looking so forward to seeing what
creation you come up with for Natalie!!!

xo
Phyllis
:cool:

Thanks Shirley!! Just got done packing and DID pack warm clothing. Can't wait to see my DD's basket! Thank you in advance. Sandy

Hello Sandy - first I want to thank you for the great picture - I was thrilled when I received it - I love my pictures for it reminds me this world still have such great people in it - Glad to see you are bringing some warm clothes - Natsmom is also a part of your cruising team - maybe there will be a chance to meet - Since the Bahamas's weather is a lot like Key West - I am almost sure it will be warm there - Anyhow have a safe trip down and may you and yours have the beginning of a great New Years.
Always,
Shirley

Natsmom ------you will love Natalie's basket - went on a mission to find what you told me Nat's favorites was and build the basket on that -- You too have a great and safe trip --Happy New Year to you and yours.
Always
Shirley

Shirley...

CANNOT WAIT......

We are having really baddddddddddddddddd weather here right now. It is cold and
raining and sleeting and all of that stuff....and we have not had this kind of weather since 1989......hopefully it will not get that bad in FLA.

Anyway...we know it will be balmy and sunny and warm in the Bahamas.......

Phyllis
:cool:

I live here in central Florida. It's rainy and cold now and it's suppose to drop into the 40s or lower tonight.
It is going to be COLD for the whole state, and a cold front is moving through. It probably isn't going to be warm on the ship until you are south of Florida.

Shirley

Thank you for your post. Cold and raining in CA.

Have a nice day everyone.
Travel safe

Lisa

California and Florida is suppose to have warm, beautiful weather in spite of hurricanes etc - oh well as I sit here getting cold just thinking of the weather on its way down here and there you folks heading down in sunny Bahamas - drinking a cool drink under the coconut trees and getting suntan - boy when you get back home - folks will wonder how come you have a beautiful suntan and a big grin accross your face with snow all around you - keep them guessing ---Anyhow your trip will be perfect in spite of the weather for you will in transform into the Magical World of Walt Disney.
God bless
Always,
Shirley

Oh well, Shirley. Just remember when the weather's not all that nice down there, it's usually worse further north. We're having snow in Atlanta today... we don't handle snow all that well.

Hello Dave - SNOW WOW -- Never have I seen it but heard it is beautiful - gosh buddy you and Sherry can sit by the fireplace and drink hot chocolate and watch it come down - I am not really really complaining (well not much) about the cool weather - it is just hard on the "more mature" generation like Norm and I :D. - but before we know it - temp will be back to normal and then it will be too hot - I was thinking of the Discruisers this weekend that are leaving cold weather behind to come and find out - IT'S HERE TOO.
Meanwhile have a great HAPPY NEW YEAR - give your family my warmest regards and same to you.
Always,
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter